Located on Falgu River banks, Vishnupad temple is considered to be constructed on Lord Vishnu’s footprints and hence the name. This ancient temple was reconstructed in the year 1787 by Indore’s queen Rani Ahilya Bai. The footprint is 40 cms in length. The huge temple complex displays images of various gods and goddesses. Temple for Lord Nrisimha is found in the courtyard of Vishnupad temple. A special feature of this temple is that its eastern side is dedicated to god Shiva.